Sunday, May 13, 2012

Me and Bam-Bam are so tight that he emails me every night

I made the mistake of donating to Barack Obama this election cycle. I don't regret giving the man my money. I regret giving him my email address.



With subject lines like, "My best friend," "It's me again," "Almost forgot," you'd think I was actually having a decent back and forth conversation with him. Nope. Each one his hand is out asking for money. I don't blame him. He's running against a man who pisses gold flakes and shits $100s. 

I think it's a good idea for the Barack Obama campaign to have a "Take my name off your email list donation drive." Everyone who donates at least $10 will get emails less frequently while everyone who donates up to a $100 will get emails with less frequency all the way until they don't get any more emails at all. The people who participate in that are the most valuable because, A) they read your emails, and B) they donate based on what they read.

Yeah, so maybe nix the idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment