Thursday, April 5, 2012

Operation Offend Arizona: Day 3

Every great state has a great burger chain.

With In-N-Out, California is a mecca of burger aficionados everywhere.

Whataburger provides the burger eater with the question, "What?! A burger! This is too good to be a burger!" in Texas.

Arizona only has:

A) Burger faces

 Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, noted burger face

Or,

B) Burger eating burger faces

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, noted burger eating burger face

This insult towards Jan Brewer is preemptive. She has yet to sign HB 2549.

In other news, the transcript of my email to Kirk D. Adams and his reply below!

Hello honorable and smelly Kirk D. Adams,

First of all I just wanted to tell you that I love your helmet. Second I wanted to tell you that I think the AZ House Bill 2549 is great! It's a great first step into a fascist state! But you've already taken first steps with those pesky minorities. So is Arizona a full fledged fascist member of these United States? You tell me. 

Anyways, in honor of House Bill 2549, I took it upon myself to point you in the direction of articles on the internet that personally offend and annoy me. Please check it out and let me know what can be done about these internet hooligans.




Andrew



P.S. you can do something about that smell. Don't give up hope. 
And the honorable's reply:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

      kadams@azleg.gov


Original-Recipient: rfc822;kadams@azleg.gov
Final-Recipient: rfc822;kadams@azleg.gov
Action: failed
Status: 5.1.1
Thanks, Kirk!

A hard helmet is recommended to protect the notoriously sensitive and fleshy dick head. Check out Kirk's awesome helmet!

Thanks to mark from the comments for letting me know the name of the CD with the fat man contorted inside of a box looking like he's ready to lick buttholes all night long. It was by the Bloodhound Gang and titled Hefty Fine. Fitting since we will be sending it to Dick Head McGee here or Hamburger Face Meat Brewer as a gift. Hope we don't get a hefty fine! Wink, wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment