Thursday, February 9, 2012

Konnichiwa Bitches

I can't sleep...

Maybe it's because I've been on the drugs for the last three weekends.

Maybe it's because I'm sleeping among discarded clothing, cigarette ashes,and assorted accumulated filth on our Vegas hotel room floor.

Maybe it's because I've decided to change the direction of my life for the first time in the last six years.

Yeah... I'm probably up because of all the ecstasy and booze, but I'm definitely writing this because I'll be off on a magical journey that doesn't require drugs to seem surreal.

ENTER REAL LIFE.

At 25, any Baby Boomer/ Gen X parent expects their child to already have found themselves a career and permanently entered the workforce; However, as a fellow Gen Y I can't say that that's the case. I've spent the last six years dedicating myself to a profession/craft/what-have-you to something I could care less about and now I've finally decided to make a change.

I'M MOVING TO JAPAN.

Yes, a sheltered little southern California suburbanite is packing his bags to return to the Motherland.

With that said, I've been asked by my fellow comrade in arms, Vladmir, to contribute my musings, findings, and outright Japanese insanity whilst trying to survive the Land of the Rising Sun.


BIG MAN JAPAN; OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment